Two months old


This has officially been the fastest two months of my entire life. I can not believe that Grant is already two months old! What else I can't believe is that he already weighs 14 pounds 6 ounces! He is in the 97th percentile for his weight, 75th percentile for his length and 90th percentile for his head. His doctor was very pleased with his progress and said that he is a very healthy little boy!

This last month was very fun filled with firsts for Grant. Besides going on his first picnic, Grant also went on his very first getaway! The three of us drove up north in order to attend my Grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party. He was such a good passenger, and it even took five hours to get home because of detours due to flooding. It was a little nice to get home after the weekend and get back to our routine, but I think Grant had fun visiting with all his family members. Also this month, Grant attended his first wedding! My best friend, Kristin, got married and Grant was a perfect guest in church...staying quiet through the entire ceremony. He even made a quick appearance at the reception and I'm pretty sure he wanted to stay to dance the night away like his parents!

The remainder of his second month was spent eating and watching Brewer's games. : )

No comments: