Happy New Year!


As I celebrated the end of 2008...I took a step back and realized that 2008 was the best year of my entire life so far. Here is why...

My 2008 in review...

I:

Kissed Matt on New Year’s Eve and partied with a few of our best friends in our pjs.
Gave birth to a perfect son and realized a whole new kind of unconditional love.
Celebrated my first Mother’s Day as a mother.
Voted in my third presidential election.
Celebrated my third wedding anniversary by falling in love all over again.
Was asked (with Matt) to be Godparents for a beautiful baby boy.
Stood up as a matron of honor twice in my two best friend’s weddings.
Found joy in laying on the living room floor with my family.
Spent a week relaxing in the Jamaican sun.
Celebrated my Grandparent’s 50th Wedding Anniversary.
Took nearly a million pictures of a smiling baby boy.
Had my oldest friend come visit from California.
Celebrated my Grandma’s 70th Birthday.
Sweat my butt off at a Brewer’s game with Matt and his parents and then witnessed them making the playoffs for the first time since ’82.
Watched as Aaron Rodgers became the Packer’s starting quarterback for the first time.

No comments: