And we will call him...

So, as most of you know, Matt and I have had a very difficult time trying to pick out a name that we both agree on. I have loved the name Grant from the very beginning, but Matt’s mind has changed about a hundred times. While vacationing in Jamaica (and with the help of our friend, Krysten) we believe we decided to call him Nolan James. However, while still in Jamaica, Matt slipped and called him Grant…TWICE! That was when I knew that I still had a glimmer of hope to have my way with the name. I never said another word until all of a sudden one day, Matt turned to me and said, “I think Grant is my favorite name.”…And we haven’t discussed any other names every since! Therefore, (for the time being, and as long as he comes out a boy!) we are settled on the name Grant Thomas Gestl. I can’t wait for you all to meet him!

No comments: