A shower to remember...


I have said it before, but I will say it again…I am truly blessed. On February 9, 2008, my “moms” threw me a baby shower. It was the most wonderful shower that I have ever seen. It took place at my favorite Italian restaurant in Oak Creek, diCarlo’s, and it included 60 of my closest friends and relatives. Everyone was a bit too generous with their gifts, but Matt & I greatly appreciate everything and everyone for being there for us. I especially appreciate my “moms” for throwing such a wonderful event, Mandy for absolutely everything (all the time she put in to making & sending out the invites, keeping up with the RSVPs, buying balloons, writing the gift list out, etc.), Ashleigh for making the super cute favors and centerpieces, Aunt Kathy for making the amazing cake, Anna for taking the millions of pictures, Kristin for organizing and helping with all the gifts, Melissa for her beautiful handwriting, Katie for always making sure my hair looks appropriate, Sandi and Aunt Cassie for helping with the “activities” (not games!) and last but certainly not least…the guys for showing up only to eat but making sure to come back to transport all the gifts at the end. It is honestly a day that I will never ever forget and it is because of all the wonderful people in my life.


No comments: