Yay!


Our basement is finally done! This entire project started with a great idea to turn our basement into a rec room, and it ended with a lot of blood, sweat and well…maybe not tears but close enough! I really have to hand it to him…Matt did a wonderful job with everything. I have to admit, it was only my idea…and from that point forward I just took care of Grant while Matt and his amazing helpers worked countless hours down there. We started the project in January and with only working on it one or maybe two days a week, we finished in April (the night before Grant’s first birthday party…to be exact!). It’s amazing how you can realize just how many toys a little guy has when they are all in a central location now! Grant loves playing in his play area now, too! Special thanks to my Grandpa, Jim, Dave, Aaron, Eric and Schaefer for all of your help with this!

No comments: