One month old


Even though it is Grant's one month birthday, he spent this past week celebrating both mine and Matt's birthdays with us. He even slept for 5 hours straight the night before my birthday, and that was all I wanted! Also this week, Grant went to his very first bridal shower (even if it was only for a few minutes right at the end just so Matt could come and eat some of the leftovers!). This week Matt and I took Grant for his one month check up which was when we found out that he already weighs 11 pounds! I'm completely not joking when I say that I feel like all he does is eat! His doctor said that everything else looked absolutely wonderful with him. However, because he was a breach baby...it is routine for him to get an ultrasound to check on his hips. A lot of breach babies have hip problems from laying in that position while inside the womb, but after taking him for an ultrasound...they said his hips were fine. : )

Oh...and how could I forget?!...Grant had his first and second trip to the mall this past week! He was a natural there...just like his mom.

No comments: