One week old


Well, Grant is already one week old and we don't even know where this last week has gone!! This has probably been the fastest week of our entire lives, but it was also the most wonderful. Grant had over 40 visitors come to meet him while in the hospital and even more people came to the house once he was home! He slept through most of the "passing around", but I know that he was happy to meet everyone. : ) He especially liked meeting his brother and sister (Oscar and Shelby). They were really great with him when we brought him home which set mine and Matt's minds at ease a lot! A few days ago Matt and I gave Grant a bath for the first time since the nurses gave him one in the hospital, and that was an unforgettable experience! He was actually grabbing my hands and pushing them away! Other than that, Grant hasn't done too much but eat, sleep, go to the bathroom and get millions of kisses.

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

So I was bored at work and stumbled upon your blog from facebook! Cute! I also have one that I've kept going off and on for over a year monkeybiznazz.blogspot.com