Three weeks old


This was one of Grant's most busy weeks so far! He has decided that he likes to stay awake instead of sleep which has made it extremely fun for me while Matt is at work during the day. Grant and I have had many conversations about sleep and how he should take advantage of it now, but he just doesn't want to listen to his mother. New this week is that Grant's godmother, Mandy, babysat him for a few hours while Matt and I ran some errands. He slept the entire time and it was just enough to make a liar out of me when I tell people that he never wants to sleep for me during the day! Grant also went to his first Chuck'E'Cheese birthday party! His cousin, Savanna, turned two years old and (again!)...he pretty much slept through the entire birthday party (even while being passed around from person to person!). Also, Grant was extremely busy this week making sure that I had the most wonderful Mother's Day EVER. He talked Dad into making my favorite breakfast for me that morning which was delicious! Then, Grant also got me a very touching card, beautiful flowers, a picture frame of the two of us and a necklace with his initial on it. What a great kid! : )

No comments: